Inverter AC Vs Non Inverter – Previously, Air Conditioner or AC is household electronic equipment that is classified as a luxury item. Not everyone can have this one tool. However, currently air conditioning is one of the household needs in almost every household.
AC is an electronic device to stabilize the temperature and humidity of the air in a room. It can be said, AC is more often used to cool the temperature in a room. Therefore, air conditioners are often referred to as air conditioners.
Air conditioning was invented in 1902 by Willis Haviland Carrier. At that time, the AC was already using electrical energy.
AC is composed of various components in it. Some of these components include capacitors, compressors, evaporators, blowers, fans, thermostats, and others. Which changes the temperature to cold because of the refrigerant or better known as freon.
Air conditioners that are often used in homes today consist of two parts, namely the part that is placed outside the room (outdoor) and those placed indoors (indoor). The outdoor part has the main task of turning freon into cold air and flowing into the indoor part. The indoor part has the main function of exhaling cold air around the room.
Know the types of Inverter AC Vs Non Inverter
The most important thing when choosing to use an air conditioner is the type of air conditioner. This type of AC determines the amount of electricity that will be used. The type of AC in question is the type of Inverter AC Vs Non Inverter or what is often referred to as ordinary AC.
Inverter air conditioner:
- Prices are more expensive than ordinary air conditioners;
- Using an inverter component that functions to control the speed of the compressor so that the air conditioner is more energy efficient;
- How the inverter AC works, if the temperature is set at 24 degrees Celsius, then when it is initially turned on, this inverter AC will work very hard to adjust the temperature as desired. At the beginning this will require a large amount of electrical power, but after the room temperature has been adjusted successfully, the compressor on this inverter air conditioner will work very minimal so it doesn’t consume a lot of electrical power;
- More cost-effective electricity;
- Faster cooling a room;
- Has more additional features than ordinary air conditioners;
- This air conditioner is not suitable for use in rooms that have open gaps or doors that are often opened.
Non-inverter AC or regular AC:
- The price is cheaper because it does not use inverter components;
- The way an ordinary air conditioner works, when the compressor first turned on, the air conditioner will immediately work in total so that the electric power draw is immediately high. If the desired temperature has been reached, the compressor will turn off, but will turn on again if the room temperature changes again. This makes the use of electric power is high because when the compressor is running it will draw a lot of electric power;
- To cool a room takes longer than inverter AC so it requires more electrical power;
- Higher electricity costs than inverter air conditioners;
- It has fewer features than the features of an inverter AC.
Well, you already understand the difference between inverter AC Vs non inverter AC or regular AC, right? Of course, inverter AC is suitable for those of you who prefer to save on electricity bills while ordinary AC is suitable for those of you who have limited funds when buying AC.