How to Reset Android Phone that Lags Easily – A cellphone that lags or has no response or sudden exits may have been experienced by some Android phone users.
This is usually caused by cache building up on the app.
To overcome this condition, your Android phone should be reset so that it returns to normal to initial settings.
According Google Support, how to reset Android phone can be done with several options..
The goal is to close and reopen the operating system that was originally constrained.
Difference between Reset and Restart
You need to know that resetting and restarting a cell phone are two different processes, but are often considered the same.
Reset or factory reset, means the process to return the cellphone to its default settings as from the factory.
This reset function can solve several problems on the cellphone such as stuck, freezing, strange sounds, applications suddenly exiting, as well as cleaning cache, viruses, and malware.
The reset process can erase all data in the internal memory of the Android phone and eliminate all applications.
Restarting or rebooting, means the process of restarting or restarting the system on an Android phone.
The periodic restart function is very useful for extending the battery life of the cell phone and preventing device damage.
The restart process will not affect or delete the data stored on the cell phone so that it remains safe.
How to Reset Android Phone
Summarizing from various sources, there are three ways to reset an Android phone that can be tried:
1. Android Settings
- Open Settings from an Android phone
- Select General Management
- Click Reset (Reset)
- Click Factory Data Reset (Factory Data Reset)
- Click Reset Device
- Wait a few moments, the Android Recovery screen will appear later
- Press Volume Down button until Factory Reset option
- Press the Power button
- On the warning screen, press the Volume Down button until the Yes option
- Press the Power button
- Wait for a while, the Android Recovery screen will reappear with the Reboot option
- Select Reboot System Now
- Press Power button to Reboot system
2. Dial Android
- Enter the Dial menu as if you are going to add a new cell phone number
- Type *2767*855#
- Select Call for Hard Reset
- Or type *#*#7780#*#*
- Select Call for Soft Reset process
- Your Android phone will be automatically reset
3. Hard Reset
- Press Volume Up and Power button simultaneously
- Later, Recovery Now will appear on the Android screen
- You can also press the Volume Down and Power at the same time
- Make sure the wipe data/factory reset option appears
- Select Ok
- Use Volume keys for navigation process
- Wait a while for the reset process
- Then select Restart
- Until this stage your cell phone will return to its initial settings
These three ways to reset an Android phone apply to all types including types of tablets with similar systems.