Monitoringclub.org | How To Get a Flat Stomach After Pregnancy – During pregnancy and after giving birth, a mother will experience various changes in her body. After giving birth, the abdominal muscles will become slack, the belly fat and the skin sagging which makes the mother feel insecure. However, these conditions can be overcome in a safe and simple way. Well, here are some ways to shrink the stomach after giving birth, so that it returns to normal.
How To Get a Flat Stomach After Pregnancy that is Safe and Easy
Over time, the actual size and fat in your belly will shrink. However, it will not happen by itself. It takes effort to shrink or slim the stomach after you give birth. Well, here are some simple and easy ways How To Get a Flat Stomach After Pregnancy.
Choosing Healthy Food Sources
Choosing healthy foods is very important to do. Choosing certain healthy foods in addition to helping reduce belly fat will also contribute nutrients to breast milk. So that way your child will get breast milk that is nutritious and rich in nutrients. As a way How To Get a Flat Stomach After Pregnancy, you don’t need to diet to lose weight while breastfeeding. Instead you should eat foods that are low in fat, and rich in nutrients.
- You should increase the consumption of various types of food such as sources of carbohydrates, vitamins, protein, healthy fats and minerals.
- These food sources can include vegetables, fruits, eggs, milk, and lean red meat, lean chicken meat and various other types of food.
- In addition, make sure you also meet the needs of fiber, which will be able to help make the digestive system work smoothly.
You Might Also Like:
Blueberry During Breastfeeding
Regular exercise can also be done in an effort to shrink the stomach. Because you are in a recovery condition, the exercise you can choose is light exercise. Make sure you also consult with your doctor first before deciding to do physical activity to find out whether the activity is safe to do according to your condition or not. Physical activity can usually be done after you have a health check. Ask your doctor when you can do physical activity. There are several types of exercise that can be an option to shrink the stomach as follows.
Take a Leisurely Walk with the Baby
Taking a leisurely walk while looking for fresh air can be the right choice of light exercise. You can involve your baby and take him for a leisurely walk around the house.
You can try this activity by walking around the house pushing the stroller. Per day, approximately 1.5 km. Where with this distance can help burn about 100 calories.
Exercising Abdominal Muscles
Doing this exercise will help strengthen and tone your muscles. As for how to train the abdominal muscles as a step to shrink the stomach as follows:
- Please sit up straight, then take a deep breath.
- After that, using both hands, please hold the stomach. Then you can feel the contractions in your stomach when you breathe.
- You can hold this movement for 8 to 10 seconds. Then slowly exhale your breath.
- You can repeat this movement several times.
Kegel exercises are also one way How To Get a Flat Stomach After Pregnancy. In addition to helping to shrink the stomach, this exercise will make the bladder muscles tight. Below is how to do Kegel exercises that you can follow.
- Please prepare the mat. Then you can lie down comfortably on the mat. Position both knees bent halfway up.
- Then inhale and slowly lift your pelvis.
- Try not to touch your back to the floor for about 15 seconds.
- If it’s 15 seconds, you can immediately lower the pelvis.
- You can repeat this exercise 8 to 10 times, several sessions or according to your ability.
Train the Pelvic Muscles
This exercise can not only help shrink the stomach after giving birth, it can also help relieve back pain. Well, here’s how to do pelvic muscle exercises that you can follow.
- Please position your body as if you are going to crawl using both hands straight down to support the body, and touch the floor.
- Make sure your back is straight and straight.
- Then please inhale slowly while pulling the buttocks forward. Then one of the pelvis tilts and rotates to the side.
- Hold this position for 3 counts. Then you can return to the starting position.
- Do the same steps for the other part of the pelvis.
Breastfeeding the baby is also one way How To Get a Flat Stomach After Pregnancy. When breastfeeding your baby, you will burn calories. Breastfeeding your child in the first months after giving birth will help make weight loss fast.
- Give breast milk to your child whenever he wants it.
- Make sure your child is breastfeeding properly, whether it’s position or attachment. Breastfeeding the baby in a good and correct position will make you and your child comfortable.
Sleep is one of the needs that we must fulfill. Not only good for health, sleeping with enough time will also have a positive impact on maintaining weight. It’s just that, after giving birth, mothers usually get less sleep, especially when the child is less than 1 year old. Many things make mothers have to delay bedtime or even have to wake up at night. However, don’t worry because there are tricks you can do so you can get enough sleep. Check it out below.
- Newborns sleep hours and sleep needs can reach more than 14 hours per day.
- When your child sleeps, you should sleep with your child at the same time.
- When the baby sleeps, try to take a break, avoid doing various activities.
Sufficient Fluid Needs
You have to keep your body hydrated throughout the day. Adequate fluid needs by drinking enough will help the skin remain elastic and help promote weight loss. That way, indirectly this method will help slim your stomach.
- Meet the body’s fluid needs by drinking at least 8 glasses of mineral water every day.
- When you’re breastfeeding, you need more than that.
Having a slim stomach is certainly the dream of many people, including mothers who have given birth. In an effort to slim or shrink the stomach after giving birth, make sure you apply a safe and appropriate way. Therefore, it is necessary to consult a doctor first.