Monitoringclub.org – WhatsApp can not only be used for the smartphone application. However, there is WhatsApp Web that can be used on your laptop and computer.
This is perfect for you can stay WhatsApp chat when using a laptop. With the Multi-device feature, even the main cellphone no longer needs to be connected to additional devices to still be able to use WhatsApp.
Just like the mobile version, WhatsApp web can also be accessed for free and very easy. Almost all the features of the instant messaging platform are also available on the web version, including sending files, photos and videos.
How to Use WhatsApp Web on Computers & Laptops
Here’s how to use WhatsApp Web:
Via Web Browser
- On a smartphone, click the Settings menu and select Linked Devices.
- Click Link a Device
- On a PC device, access the web.whatsapp.com page. It can also work in Safari on the iPad.
- A QR Code will appear on the PC screen: point your phone’s camera and WhatsApp will open automatically.
- WhatsApp Web will remain active until you log out or log out of your account from your computer or phone.
Desktop version of the WhatsApp application
WhatsApp also provides an application for the Desktop. It looks exactly the same as the Web version that is accessed via a web browser.
Here’s how to install the WhatsApp application:
- Go to whatsapp.com/download
- Click the green download button to download the installer file to your computer.
- After that find the file and double click it to install.
How to Use WhatsApp Web Video Tutorial
You Might Also Like;
How To Clean Junk Files in Laptop