How To Remove Chocolate Stain On Clothes – There’s nothing happier than enjoying chocolate that melts in your mouth.. But what if melted chocolate gets on your shirt? How to remove this chocolate stain?
Although chocolate stain on clothes is quite difficult to remove, these stains are not permanent. Chocolate stains can disappear with proper care.
Chocolate that hits the shirt will leave stains. Especially, because chocolate is made from cacao trees that have quite high tannins.
Tannins are organic compounds known for their dark pigments. Tannins are also found in wine and tea.
Chocolate stains can be very greasy, depending on the butter content in them. So, don’t be surprised if it is very worrying when clothes are exposed to chocolate.
However, no need to panic, let’s read how to remove chocolate stains on clothes.
How To Remove Chocolate Stain On Clothes
Here’s how to remove new chocolate stains on clothes
- Before paying attention to the steps, you need to prepare a blunt knife or spoon, cold water and enzyme detergent.
- If the chocolate stain is new, immediately use a blunt knife or spoon to pick up the chocolate that is still attached to the shirt. If it is difficult, put the clothes in the refrigerator to make the chocolate solid and easy to lift.
- Turn clothes over and rinse in cold water.
- Put enzyme detergent into areas that have chocolate stains.
- Rub using a soft brush or rub gently, then let stand 5-10 minutes.
- Without the need to rinse, put it in the washing machine and turn it on using the hottest cycle.
- When finished, check the clothes again and repeat the steps from the beginning if the stain has not disappeared.
Here’s how to remove old chocolate stains that stick to clothes
- The ingredients you need to prepare are a blunt knife or spoon, stain remover, enzyme detergent and oxygen bleach.
- Scrape off chocolate stains that stick to clothes
- Apply a strong stain remover, let stand for 5 minutes
- Wash clothes affected by chocolate stains with other clothing. Use an enzyme detergent and a spoonful of oxygen bleach.
- When finished, check the clothes again and repeat the steps from the beginning if the stain has not disappeared
- That’s how to remove chocolate stains on clothes. Hope you find this information useful.