How to record Zoom Meetings on cell phones and laptops turned out to be very easy. This is important to know, because during the Covid-19 pandemic, many are holding meetings or meetings via Zoom.
Zoom itself, is in the spotlight in Europe and the United States. In fact, this app is one of the top downloads on Apple’s App Store.
It is known that this application can be used on all mobile and laptop/PC platforms, namely Android, iOS, MacOS, and Windows. Zoom also has a simple and easy to use user interface.
Some of the reasons Zoom is the top online meeting application because it’s free. In addition, the application also allows video conferencing for up to 100 people to join online meetings of up to 40 minutes in duration.
Sometimes, users want to record the dynamics of a meeting on Zoom to better understand the results of the meeting, this can be done thanks to the presence of the Record feature.
So, how to record Zoom Meetings on cell phones and laptops? Summarized from various sources, the explanation is as follows:
How to Record Zoom Meeting
How to record zoom meeting on phone
- Open the Zoom meeting page
- Select “More” in the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Then select “Record” or “Record to the Cloud”
- Later, the words “Recording…” will appear accompanied by the “Stop” and “Pause” icons.
How to record a zoom meeting on laptop
- Enter the Zoom application, join an existing meeting or create a new meeting
- Select “Record” which is in the row of menus at the bottom of the screen
- During the recording process, the words “Recording…” will appear accompanied by the “Stop” and “Pause” icons
- After performing the correct steps, you can record it until the end, or select “Pause” to pause the recording temporarily, and “Stop” to end the recording.