Find the most complete list of flower names here. Complete with Latin terms. Come on, read carefully!
In parts of the world, many types of flowers are found.
Not only hundreds, maybe there are thousands of flowers that scientists have identified.
With its beauty, flowers are loved by many people.
Not surprisingly, many collect them to treat at home.
Moreover, some of the names of flower names in Indonesia are quite unique and beautiful.
Some even have different flower names esthetics.
Well, this article has summarized some popular flower names throughout the world.
Anything? Here’s the complete list.
107 Flower Names
- Japanese Adenium/Cambodia (Adenium obesum)
- Agapanthus/Blue Lily/African Lily (Agapanthus)
- Ageratum (Ageratum conyzoides)
- Alamanda (Allamanda cathartica)
- Aglaonema/Sri Fortune (Aglaonema sp)
- Water fountain (Russelia equistiformis)
- Alstroemeria/Peruvian Lily (Alstromeria sp)
- Alyssum (Lobularia Maritima)
- Amaryllis (Amaryliis sp)
- Ammi majus
- Angelonia/Summer snapdragon
- Orchid (Orchidaceae)
- Anthurium (Anthurium andraeanum)
- Carnations (Dianthus caryophyllus)
- Daisies (Callistephus chinensis L.)
- Azaleas (Rhododendrons)
- Baby’s Breath (Gypsophila paniculate)
- Begonias (Begonia Sp)
- Button flower (Gomphrena globosa)
- Bird of Paradise (Strelitzia)
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)
- Four O’clock Flower (Mirabilis jalapa)
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis)
- Candytuft (Iberis sempervirens)
- Celosia/Chicken comb
- Coneflower (Echinacea)
- Daffodil/Narcissistic (Narcissus)
- Daisy/daisies (Bellis perennis)
- Dandelions (Taraxacum)
- Daylilies (Hemerocallis)
- Forget Me Not (Myosotis)
- Gardenia jasminoides/Gardenia
- Gypsophila (Gypsophila paniculata)
- Gomphrene globosa/knob flower
- Heliconia Colinsiana/banana plant
- Hollyhocks Summer (Alcea rosea)
- Iris (Neomarica longifolia)
- Jacobs ladder (Pedilantus tithymaloides)
- Kalanchoe/Kalanchoe pinnata
- Kantil / Magnolia × alba
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum)
- Lantana camara
- Lavatera Parade mixed (Lavatera trimestris)
- Lilac (Syringa vulgaris)
- Lily (Lilium)
- Lobelia deckenii
- Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera)
- Lupine (Lupine)
- Mandevilla/Red Brazilian jasmine
- Marigolds (Tagetes Erecta L)
- Rose (Rosa hybrida)
- Jasmine (Jasminum sambac)
- Morning Glory (Ipomoea sp)
- Mussaenda pubescens
- Nasturtium (Tropaeolum magi)
- Nemophila/Baby Blue Eyes/Namus
- Clerodendrum thomsoniae
- Oleander/Japanese flower (Nerium oleander)
- Pansies (Viola tricolor var. hortensis)
- Peonies (Paeonia)
- Petunias (Violacea)
- Poppy/Opium (Papaver somniferum
- Portulaca (Portulaca oleracea L)
- Ruellia/Ruellia simplex
- Stefanot/Mansoa Aliacea
- Strawflower (Xerochrysum bracteatum)
- Torenia / Torenia fournieri
- Tulips (Tulipa)
- Vinca / Catharanthus roseus
- Disocactus anguliger (Epiphyllum anguliger)
- Bee Balm (Monarda)
- Almond Flowers (Prunus amygdalus)
- Orpine (Hylotelephium telephium)
Aesthetic Flower Names and Their Meanings
After the above review, this article will complete it with some aesthetic flower names.
Who knows the names of these aesthetic flowers will inspire you
1. Carnation Flowers
Each color of this flower has a special meaning.
Like the red carnation flower which means “I have not forgotten you”.
While carnations with two colors, have the meaning “I can’t be with you”.
Who would have thought that sunflowers have the meaning of ‘fake wealth’? You must not have thought, right?
No stranger to this one flower?
Lavender flowers are said to have a meaning or a symbol of loyalty.
If you are a rose, you will definitely know it.
With its beauty, roses have different meanings according to their colors.
For example, red means loyalty, while yellow means the opposite.
The next aesthetic flower name is Morning Glory.
It turns out that this plant has the meaning of full affection and attention.
Lastly, there are lilies.
This flower has a different meaning in each color.
For example, yellow lily which means happy.
While the white lily signifies purity, purity, and sympathy.
An Orchid is said to be able to describe the figure of a girl who is confident and the type of leader.
Then finally, there is the viola.
Viola itself can be called a violet.
A name that is suitable for girls and sounds very modern.
Moreover, the name of the viola flower is very beautiful.
The next aesthetic flower name is iris.
Iris is a word of Greek origin.
It has the meaning of a rainbow and a symbol of strength and majesty.
This is a list of flower names.
Hope it is useful.